Started Saturday bright and early on a call with Eren from Revolution Simproducts and Ian Sissons. I really appreciate the time they spent with me to get the TQ going. We ran some tests and concluded that the hardware is all working fine and that the problem is software related. Not least of which, when I set up my banging new computer for FSX, I forgot to apply SP1 and SP2. Whoops... I de-installed everything and I'm in the process of putting it all back together, to ensure I have a clean install.
For a good part of the weekend I worked on the pedestal cabinet. Sorry, no photos just yet. It all went together beautifully except for one miscalculation on the clearance I needed for the middle 2 mounting rails. Once I figure it out I'll post some in progress photos. Then it's time to fill the nail holes, sand, prime and paint. May be able to complete during the week.