- In the config screen I had selected "Pro-line" as my TQ. This is because I had purchased a Pro-line. Apparently this should only be selected for "a handful of customers who were shipped a custom TQ". Instead I should have selected "Motorized"
- I was running the PMDG version of the RS interface software, since the Project Magenta one wasn't functioning. I should have selected the PM version
- Oral reprogrammed the custom SIOC script he had provided months ago
- AT disconnect button working? Check
- Reverse thrusters working? Check
- TOGA button working? Check
- Smooth operation of both throttles? Check
I may finally be a happy Revolution Simproducts customer!